Sunday, June 11, 2006

Psycho SIL Strikes Again

It's a proven fact. My sister-in-law is nuts. Purely freakin' insane. See my previous Drama Queen post for further proof. And now she's done it again.

MIL wanted us to paint her living room. SIL and I painted her family room together in March. SIL spent the entire weekend bitching about having to do it (even though we were getting paid.) She and BIL mow MIL's lawn and all summer long I also have to listen to her bitch about traveling (45 minutes) to MIL's to mow.

So, I was at MIL's this weekend. I had the paint. I had the time. SIL had told MIL the day before that she had a terrible, terrible sunburn. So, trying to be nice, I didn't call and ask her to come help. It was one room. Something I could easily do myself and spare her the pain of both working with a burn and having to spend yet another weekend at MIL's.

Guess who got royally pissed when she found out I painted without her? It seems she *wanted* to help.

I guess she's mad because she missed the opportunity to have something to bitch about.

Oh, wait. She does. She can bitch that I didn't call her.

I guess either way I was gonna make her happy.

I just bring sunshine wherever I go.

Update 6/12/06 - SIL is still ranting and raving about this. Now she feels "betrayed". All because I was cruel enough to do some work without her. I'm such an ass.

Update on update 6/13/06 - SIL called this morning to discuss this. After a GRUELING two-hour conversation, she decided she may have overreacted a bit. Gee, ya think? As Claire Fraser would say .... Jesus. H. Roosevelt. Christ.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Ha!
Somepeople always need to complain!!

Empress4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home