Wednesday, May 10, 2006

That's it. I'm DONE!

It's official. I am never, ever watching American Idol again! This is the first season I've watched more than just the auditions. The boys and I love that part. It's hilarious, pathetic, touching and horrifying all at the same time. But I always lose interest after that. I'm not sure how, but I got sucked in this season. I have loved Chris Daughtry since the beginning. Love his story ... love his looks (those dark eyes just melt me) ... but most of all I love his singing and his style. And now he's gone. There is NO WAY that Elliot, Katharine or Taylor deserved to win over Chris. There is just no justice in this world. (And, yes, I do realize that I'm taking a TV show way too seriously but I just can't help it, dammit!)

I do believe that we'll be seeing Chris again. I'll wait. And I'll be first in line that morning to buy his CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home