Friday, May 05, 2006

Mr. Fashion Continued
~ ~ OR ~ ~
Kids are Weird, Part III

So, as it turns out, Lane hasn't changed back from boxers to briefs. He's ADDED briefs to boxers. I know this because I do the laundry. Anyone with a teen-aged son can probably attest to the fact that they, apparently, strip all in one flowing motion. Pants show up in the laundry with scrunched-up socks still stuck in the legs and unders still in the top part. So, now we have briefs under boxers under pants.

Funny thing is, I've been a mom long enough that I'm not even going to ask why.

Kids. Are. Weird.

BTW, I've mentioned my blog, but he's never read it. He keeps wanting to and I keep forgetting to tell him how to find it. If he ever does, he'll be MORTIFIED to find that his personal underwear choices are featured! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home