Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What to do? What to do?

Survivor starts in two weeks.

Volleyball starts tomorrow.

Survivor is on Thursdays.

Volleyball is on Thursdays.

I really hate to admit this publicly but Survivor is the only show I'm completely addicted to. I like other shows and happily watch them if we're both available at the same time. But Survivor is the only show I make a point never to miss. It's the only show I'll tape if I'm going to miss it.

But my VCR is broken.

SIL (yeah, that one) offered me one of theirs a couple of months ago. I politely declined as they're always strapped for cash and it seemed wrong to take one from them. But she assured me that they have SIX of them so could easily spare one. (I didn't ask why they have six as I was afraid the answer would make me sick.) But I gratefully accepted the offer of the free VCR.

That was a couple of months ago. SIL still hasn't remembered to bring it.

Survivor starts in two weeks.

Volleyball starts tomorrow.

So, do I go buy a new VCR? I hate to prod her into bringing it since she's doing me a favor to begin with. Seems a bit ungrateful to needle her about it. But if I go buy a new one I have no doubt she'll turn up with one the next week.

What to do? What to do?

On the other hand, I guess my life is pretty good if my biggest dilemma at present is whether or not to buy a VCR to tape Survivor!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Menjiness said...

Call he rand tell her that Survivor is starting and you have volleyball. Is the offer still open? You have a reason :) it is survivor after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home