Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So you think YOU'RE having a bad day?

Sometimes I really let life's trials get to me. And then, every once in a while, something happens to slam me back into reality.

I've been irritated with SIL's drama queen antics the last few days. I've been letting it bug me. Plus had some other irritations and was feeling a bit grumpy.

Yesterday one of Lane's friends called and asked if he wanted to go with them to see another friend, Cameron, in the hospital. Lane did. He didn't know why Cameron was in the hospital as he hasn't talked to him since school let out.

It's leukemia. He's 14.

You know, my SIL may drive me nuts and my yard may be pissing me off, but at least I don't have to go take my kid for his chemo today.

Kind of puts things into perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home