Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh how the mighty have fallen

I’m getting a new van.

And I’m excited about it.

*sigh*

Of course, I already drive a van. So it’s nothing new, right? Well, kinda. See, I used to be a truck kind of girl. Needed it to haul the horse trailer. Trucks are big, powerful vehicles. Makes a girl feel strong, in control, TALL! Kept the truck when the first kid came. Had to ditch the truck when the second kid came (two car seats in the cab of a pickup doesn't leave space for anyone/thing else). Even after having to give up the truck I went to an SUV. Plus, I only bought the current van under extreme duress! I wanted the Subaru Forester. Steve wanted me to get a van so that his mommy could go places with us. Grrrr. I caved. Turned out to be a good thing as now the boys have their honkin’ big instruments to haul, trips to NM with 6, etc. Still, even tho it was his idea, he was too embarrassed to drive it for 2 years.

And now I’m getting a new one.

And I’m excited about it.

*sigh*

Oh what a difference a day (or a couple of kids) makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home