Sunday, February 26, 2006

Musicians

I'm always frustrated by not being able to get great photos of my boys at their orchestra concerts. (Black curtains, black pants, dark brown instruments and dark auditorium does not make for a great shot with my camera!) So I had them bring the beasts home from school this weekend and took some portrait-type shots. I love how they turned out!

This is almost 14 year-old Lane. In addition to playing upright bass, he recently started playing the electric bass guitar in jazz band. (Guess I need to get some photos of that, too!)



And here is 12 year-old Levi. He is currently playing the cello but is going to take violin lessons in the summer. He's starting to talk about a career in music! How cool would that be?



*sniff, sniff* My babies are sure growing up.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Aussie Wendy said...

They're great pictures.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger agent713 said...

Great shots!!! The black and white REALLY makes them look awesome.
~Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home