Thursday, February 01, 2007

One year, one month and eight days

A couple of years ago if you had asked me how I felt about the boys getting their driving licenses, I would have told you I was dreading it. How could I have been so silly? I can't, can't, can't WAIT for Lane to get his. I feel like I spend my whole life running back and forth. I made six trips to the high school yesterday. I only had to drive to the middle school twice for Levi, bless him.

Maybe this ramped-up level of busy-ness for high schoolers is God's way of preparing parents for their kids driving. By the time they're old enough to get that license, we're no longer worried about them driving on their own and just thrilled that we don't have to do it!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Shelljo said...

Ha! Don't kid yourself Diana, you'll worry because you don't know where they are, or what they are doing, or if they remember to dim their headlights, or if they remember to drive slower with the roads snowy and icy...you'll be running them around less, but worrying more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home