Monday, December 11, 2006

Fill In The Blank
[Brought to you by the weekly SS blog challenge.]

1. My current favorite song is: Wizards of Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

2. The last book I read was: Lisey's Story by Stephen King

3. The last book I bought was: Dracula by Bram Stoker

4. The last cd I bought was: TSO's The Forgotten Christmas Eve

5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: can't think of one

6. Right now, I'm wearing: Cargo pants and ... um, do you know me at all? If so, you already know it's a white shirt.

7. The last gift I bought was: Oh, geez. It's Christmas time! I shopped all day last Tuesday. Couldn't begin to say what the last one was. How about this, the next one I buy will be a scrapbook for mom.

8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: At that stupid "Ode to Christmas" poem I got on e-mail yesterday.

9. My favorite holiday ornament is: My treetop angel. It was one of Mom's Storybook Dolls from childhood. She was Little Bo Peep. Mom used a great aunt's eyelet underskirt to make her a dress. She's about 60 years old now.

10. My house smells like: The WONDERFUL coffee candle Stacey gave me for my birthday at this end ... litterbox at the other. (Forgot to have Levi change his kitten's box this weekend!) I think I'll stay at this end of the house.

11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: Get out of bed.

12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: Depending on what Santa looks like under that beard, I'm might be getting it already if I was sitting on his lap.

13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Nebraska Furniture Mart!

14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: A saner family

15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: Think, "Oh, crap."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home