Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Attitude Adjustment
(Or would that be cattitude??)

Sunny just got home from the vet. He got neutered yesterday. Surprisingly, he's still speaking to me today. I don't know that I would be that generous were the roles reversed. He came home with a list of instructions for his post-surgery care:

* Give him limited exercise
* Keep him from jumping
* Keep him from licking the site

Someone please explain to me exactly how one stops a 5 month old kitten from doing these things? Lock him up? Does he need to live in his carrier for the next week? Sheesh.

Oh, and then there's this:

"Please check his incision daily for any swelling, redness or discharge." Yeah, just the area I of a cat I want to study closely on a daily basis. Methinks the kid that works at the vet should get this job!!

Sorry, Sunny. We love ya but those nuts had to go. Forgive us.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger tosin said...

Maybe you could try one of those cone things???

Yeah, screw it. He's a cat. He'll bounce back.
:)

ROFL!!!

~toemi~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home