Friday, July 14, 2006

Wow. It's really true!

I hate, hate, hate to clean house so have always joked that I'm allergic to housework. But I think it may actually be true! I cleaned house today. Cleaned it to within an inch of its life. The whole darned thing. Oh, I clean it at other times but never all at once. I usually compartmentalize so I can stomach doing it. Not today. One end to the other - top to bottom.

Shortly after I finished, Steve and I ran some errands. We were gone for about two hours. Within five seconds of walking in the door, I had a sneezing fit. I sneezed around 10 times in a row. I'm never a machine-gun sneezer. Two times, three, tops. Not tonight. Since then, my eyes have been watering, my nose itching and running with occasional sneezes thrown in for fun. I've never had an allergy attack come on so fast! I think my system just couldn't handle the entire house being clean at all once.

I'll never make that mistake again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home