Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, a guy's got to collect something, right?

Last night I was using the guy bathroom. And I'll just interject here that is something that I try NEVER to do. Unfortunately, Steve goes to bed way before I do and my bathroom is open to our bedroom. Don't want to wake him with that flush so I'm usually forced to endure their bathroom once a day. But I digress ....

When I was washing my hands I noticed that they've amassed quite a collection of toothpaste in the little basket I've provided them for storage of such items. Seven. There are SEVEN tubes of toothpaste. For three guys. WTH? Admittedly, one of them was donated by me and, in all probability, two of them. Since Colgate quite making the kind I like, I've been on a search for a new toothpaste that tastes good. I'm very picky. I'll try a tube and, if I don't like it, I put it in their basket knowing that Steve is not picky and will use whatever is available. Still, that leaves five other tubes. For three guys. Lane and Levi each have a particular kind they like so that leaves three different tubes just for Steve.

Oh well. I guess there are worse things they could be collecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home