Wednesday, March 07, 2007

One Word
[Brought to you by the weekly SS blog challenge.]

==========================================
Here's your challenge:
Have you ever tried to describe yourself in one word? One word that sort of sums up who you are, what makes you tick, what sets you apart. It's not as easy as you think. Go ahead. Describe yourself with one word. Celebrate yourself. I dare you!
=========================================

Hmmmm. Methinks this one may be too hard. No one word immediately came to mind when I read this challenge. I don't think there's really one feature about me that stands out above others. Creative? Sometimes. Funny? Sometimes. Grumpy? Often, but not always. Helpful? Sometimes. Beautiful? Sometimes. (Oh, not outside, but I've had brief internal beauty moments.) Witty? Lazy? Inspired? Moody? Goofy?

All of these words describe me at times. Admittedly, some more than others. And, no ... I'm not going to admit which ones fit most often. But, again, no one stands out above the others. My moods go to extremes as do my hobbies and interests and levels of giving of myself.

Maybe the word that best describes me is 'inconsistent'? Or, as I prefer to call it, interestingly changeable.

No, I think the one that best fits is just ..... me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home