Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I need a dose of Mumps

David, of The Daily Mumps (link at right), appears to have gone on vacation. Or an extended business trip. Or the asylum from dealing with four personettes. Wherever he is, he needs to get his butt back to work and update his site! Hey, I'm not the one that named it the DAILY Mumps, now am I? Is there no truth in advertising any more? Is there no reliability? Is there no David out there thinking solely of ME and the fact that I might be missing me some mumps?

Sheesh. The things we get addicted to.

David, if you're out there somewhere, you've created a habit in at least one cyber stalker and making me go cold turkey is, well ... cold.

(Seriously, I hope things are fine with you. But I do hope you get back to updating your site some day.)

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The prison officials say that if I behave real nice and quit flushing my sheets down the john, then I may get out in 3-5.

Honestly, it's flattering that you even notice my absence! I'm working on firing things back up, and I feel like a real jerk for letting the break extend so long. Keep the faith. I thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home