Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died

Lane was wanting to air up his bicycle tires this evening. He was looking for an air pump but I told him to use the air compressor. I showed him how to do it. When he was done, I told him to turn the little red valve back to the off position.

He said, "Why?"

I said, "Because I said so."

He said, "But you don't know anything. You're a woman!" And then gave me the world's biggest cat-that-ate-the-cream grin.

Lucky for him airing up a bicycle tire doesn't require the use of a tire iron. If it did, I probably would have picked it up and beaten him with it.

Then, to add insult to injury, I came inside in a huff and told his dad what he said. Steve burst out laughing.

As long as I'm murdering the kid, I might as well throw the dad in for free.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Just for the record, Levi was wise enough to keep his mouth shut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home